UnderSeaLab

Media section help:

Author Machine
Date of release Beta-6 4/20/2012
.rom filename KF-UnderSeaLab-Beta6

Description

Undersea Lab gone wrong. Wagon-wheel layout. 6 outer rooms around a large central hub. No safe areas, close proximity spawn. Intended to be difficult, anti-kite/anti-camp. 60% complete (basic layout, lighting and decoration; remaining 40% is mood effect and cosmetics)

Most spawns are on rapid timers, there are at least two spawns in every room. There is no place to hide, stay alert and watch your backs.

Additional info

Much reuse of existing textures and meshes to keep file size down.

Additional credits

Thank you Fel for answering my noob UED questions. =)

Changelog

N/A

There are many more maps for Killing Floor! Here are a few:

killingfloor 2011-10-27 15-17-23-35.jpg

RELEASED (FINAL)

released

0Shot00005

RELEASED (FINAL)

castle defence defend fire fortress inner night released

kfnagomisou01.jpg

UPCOMING / UNRELEASED

asdadadsadasd

gothicSC1.jpg

RELEASED (FINAL)

night released rural